Wednesday 17 August 2011

No 7 Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection

I bought this cream after seeing it in a magazine. What attracted me to this cream was due to the SPF it comes with (15,30,50) and the name tittle itself "Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection". 

It is sold in major Boots stores. It is £11 which is very reasonable. Let me quote what it says it does at the back of the box. "Help reduce the sign of sun damage with this light easily absorbed no shine lotion. Contains Optisol a dual action sun filter that reflects damaging UV light from your skin and acts as powerful antioxidant against damaging free radicals. Our skin brightening and colour whilst also helping to prevent dark spots and hyper-pigmentation caused by the sun."

I would say that it is perfect summer cream and can be used under your make up as base. The product is very heavy compared to my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel but once you have got it on you will not even notice it as it quickly absorbed in your skin. Bare in mind that I have oily combination skin and this cream hasn't broken me out or clogged my skin. It is very perfumed, in the beginning I was like "whoo" it is very smelly (good smell) but as time went on I have now gotten used to the smell. The cream has a light tint which gives you a nice glow.

The changes I have noticed  that usually I have uneven skin and with this cream it has left my skin balanced overall but it is a Perfect summer cream for me and I would definitely buy it and would recommend it to a friend. Please if you are using it as a base for your make up allow it to dry for 5-10 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment